Friday, July 16, 2010

Tofutti Cuties!

It's really hot outside. I live in the desert of the great southwest and the temperatures that we see here get ridiculously high this time of year. Summer refreshment in the form of some kind of cold treat is high on everyone's list, but the calories and fat that often go hand and hand with the word "treat" are not so popular. Another problem that many people find is that dairy is just too heavy on their digestive system. Have no fear; I have found our savior! Tofutti Cuties! These mini ice cream sandwiches are dairy- free, super chilly, and I promise that they do not taste like they are good for you! But they are!

Check out their website here. My favorite is the mint chocolate chip, but I have not tasted them all, yet. I would spend a bunch of time typing up the nutrition information for you, but I figured I could just show you this, instead:

No comments: